The beauty of a terrace-based event is that it allows you to open up the entire venue to your guests, so that they can mingle freely and spread out. There’s no question about it: Having the option to host your event outdoors can be a great way to liven things up and create an inviting atmosphere for your guests.
But there’s more than one reason why you should consider a terrace-based venue hire Sydney over an indoor reception or ceremony. Here are just some of the benefits this type of event can bring:
The benefits of a terrace-based event
When it comes to choosing a venue for your next social event, you may be wondering if there is a way to elevate the experience beyond what’s available in an indoor space. A terrace-based event can be just as memorable and special as any other kind of gathering. Here are some of the benefits:
- Tables and chairs are available for you to use. You can use this space for a ceremony, reception or party–or even all three! The location is under cover and out of the weather so that no one has to worry about rain on their big day (or at least not as much).
- You have flexibility in terms of time of day or night when hosting here–you’re free from having to stick within regular business hours like many other venues require.
- If needed, our staff will assist with coordinating setup/cleanup details before/after an event takes place here.
What to consider when planning your next event
When planning your next event, consider the following:
- How to choose a venue. When looking for venue hire Sydney, look for one that has both indoor and outdoor space so that you can choose whether or not you want to use it depending on the weather. You may also want to consider how many people will be attending your event and whether they’ll all fit comfortably inside of an enclosed space.
- How much time do I have? If there isn’t much lead time between now and when my big day arrives (or even if there is), then I should probably stick with something indoors where everything is already set up ahead of time by professionals who know what they’re doing.
Things to consider before booking a venue
When you’re planning a special event, there are many factors to consider. The right venue will ensure that your guests enjoy themselves and remember the occasion fondly.
Right Location: If you want people to be able to get there easily and enjoy themselves, think about where they’re coming from or going after the event.
Right Size: Consider how many people will be attending so that your space doesn’t feel overcrowded or empty during cocktail hour or dinner service. If there’s room for dancing after dinner (and if it’s allowed), make sure there’s enough space for everyone!
Right Budget: You should also consider what type of budget is appropriate for your event–and don’t forget about taxes!
In conclusion, we hope that we’ve inspired you to consider hosting your next event on your terrace or balcony. We know that venue hire Sydney can be a daunting prospect to plan something like this, but don’t worry! We’re here to help with our tips and tricks on how to make sure everything runs smoothly from start to finish.